Terms and Conditions
1. Placing an Order and Order Acceptance
- By clicking on the confirm order button you place your order request for goods from the Website. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions.
- Once you have placed your order, we will send to you an acknowledgement providing you with a payment reference and the value of your order, which has been debited from your paypal or credit/debit card.
- If you do require any information regarding your order(s) please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We may not accept your order if an item you have ordered is out of stock, we are unable to obtain authorisation for your payment or if we identify a product or pricing error. We reserve the right to reject any offer to purchase by you at any time.
- If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you by email advising you of this.
2. Description of Products
- We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are accurate at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system.
- This may not always be up to date.
- We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted in accordance with our order acceptance policy.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing products on the Website. However, to the extent permitted by applicable law or due to certain limitations encountered through the mechanics of the Website, we can not guarantee that product descriptions, colours or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
3. Price & Payments
- All prices indicated for products on the website are inclusive of delivery charges.The price of the product (which includes VAT) will be the price indicated on the order pages when you placed your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the price of the product advised to you is correct.
- It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products we sell may be incorrectly priced. We will normally check prices before accepting your order so that, where the product’s correct price at your order date is less than our stated price at your order date, we will charge the lower amount. If the product’s correct price at your order date is higher than the price stated, we will contact you for your instructions before we accept your order. If we accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may end the contract, refund you any sums you have paid and require the return of any goods provided to you.
- Payment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website.
- We can not be held liable for any delays due to card validation checks.
4. Passing of Property
- We will retain the legal ownership of the goods until full payment has been made by you and such payment has been received by us. Legal ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- All products we may supply you are for personal use only and can not be re-sold.
5. Delivery and Acceptance
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 24 Hours after receipt of order.
- Orders should be delivered within 3 – 8 working days after receipt of order. Any delivery time-scales quoted to you are indicative only.
- All orders must be signed for on receipt. Delivered in normal working hours. If this is not possible you may want to give us an alternative address.
- Petshopgoods does not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party. As soon as you have received the goods, you will assume all risk of the goods.
- If you have not received the entire order as detailed in the order confirmation email sent to you when an order is received, please contact us on email email@example.com.